Practise the imperfect tense of -er verbs
On this page, you can practise the imperfect tense of regular -er verbs.
- Click on one of the blanks in the grid below and type the correct form of the verb.
- Put the appropriate pronoun (je, tu etc).
- Where specified, take care to note whether the required form is masculine or feminine,
singular or plural.
- Press return after typing each answer to see if it's correct or not.
- When you've gone through all of the 10 questions, you can click 'New Questions' for some more!
The verbs you will be asked to use will be from the following list:
Suggest a change / proposez une modification
|donner to give||aider to help|
|aimer to like||arriver to arrive|
|demander to ask (for)||travailler to work|
|crier to shout||passer to pass|
|coller to stick||copier to copy|
|cuisiner to cook||regarder to watch|
N.B. In this exercise, for singular 'you', the tu form is required, and vous for the plural.
Other links and exercises
This page written by Neil Coffey. Copyright © Javamex UK 2014. All rights reserved.