Practise the present tense of -er verbs
On this page, you can practise the present tense of regular -er verbs.
- Click on one of the blanks in the grid below and type the correct form of the verb.
- Put the appropriate pronoun (je, tu etc).
- Where specified, take care to note whether the required form is masculine or feminine,
singular or plural.
- Press return after typing each answer to see if it's correct or not.
- When you've gone through all of the 10 questions, you can click 'New Questions' for some more!
The verbs you will be asked to use will be from the following list:
Suggest a change / proposez une modification
|travailler to work||donner to give|
|aimer to like||aider to help|
|commencer to begin||arriver to come|
|pousser to push||parler to speak|
|terminer to finish||casser to break|
|regarder to look||apporter to bring|
|porter to wear||dessiner to draw|
N.B. In this exercise, for singular 'you', the tu form is required, and vous for the plural.
This page written by Neil Coffey. Copyright © Javamex UK 2017. All rights reserved.